Officially known as Republic of Malta.
Benefits of the Program
- After receiving the citizenship through this program, the applicant and his family members will enjoy all the rights of a Malta citizen and can pass the citizenship to future generations.
- When applying for the citizenship program, the applicant and his family members obtain Temporary EU Residencies to finish up the citizenship procedures which allows them freedom of movement within the Schengen zone (26 countries).
- The citizenship application process takes no less than a year, while the residency is issued within 90 days.
- The applicant can invest his property by leasing it for his own account.
- The application includes the main applicant, spouse, their dependent parents and dependent unmarried children under the age of 26.
- Malta residents and citizens benefit from Malta’s public education and healthcare system (Provided that they have a health insurance).
- Malta citizens are not subject to taxation on income generated outside of Malta.
Program Requirements and Eligibility
- A non-refundable financial contribution starting from EUR 650,000 to government fund.
- Owning a real estate property with a minimum value of EUR 350,000 or renting a property for EUR 16,000 a year. The property must be kept for 5 years.
- A financial contribution of EUR 150,000 in government bonds fully refundable after 5 years.
- Spouse and unmarried dependent children under the age of 26 can be included in the application, as well as financially dependent parents above the age of 55.
- Applicants must reside in Malta for a year to obtain the passport and citizenship.
- Maltese citizens have access to all investment opportunities in Malta and the EU.
- When signing the Property Purchase Agreement, the applicant must pay full property value and transfer it to the seller bank account in Malta.
- Applicants must demonstrate a clean criminal records.
- Applicants must undergo medical check ups to prove clear health conditions.
Fees & Cost:
Main Applicant: Euro 650,000
Spouse and children below 18: Euro 25,000
Children between (18-26): Euro 50,000
Parents/Grandparents: Euro 50,000
|Starting from Euro 650,000|
Purchase a property of at least Euro 350,000 OR rent a property of Euro 16,000 annually.
|Starting from Euro 350,000 (Purchase) or Euro 16,000 (Annual rent)|
Investment in Government Bonds of at least Euro 150,000
Main Applicant: Euro 7,500
Dependents above (18): Euro 5,000
Children between (13-18): Euro 3,000
|Starting from Euro 7,500|
|Legal fees will be applied|
- Valid Passport copy.
- Police Certificate from the citizenship country and the country of residency (If the applicant resides outside his home country).
- Copy of Birth Certificates.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate.
- A Confirmation Letter by the applicant declaring his/her commitment to the regulations of the program.
- A Declaration proving applicant’s source of funds.
- Proof of investment and fees transfer.
Steps & Procedures
- Signing the service agreement.
- Transferring the legal fees (50%) + Due Diligence Fees.
- Preparing the documents required to submit the first application.
- Due Diligence check.
E-Residence Permit Application:
- Completing forms.
- Obtaining health insurance.
- Obtaining a residential address.
- Meeting with the Program Officials.
Malta Citizenship by Investment Application:
- Completing forms.
- Undergoing medical check-ups.
After Receiving the Letter of Approval:
- Paying the Financial Contribution.
- Depositing in government bonds.
- Buying or Renting a property.
- Residing in Malta for 12 months.
After 12 Months of Residency:
- Submitting final documents.
- Invitation Letter.
- Oath of Allegiance.
- Issuance of Citizenship Certificate.
- Registration in Public Records.
162 Visa Free Countries (Or Visa on Arrival)
|Antigua and Barbuda||Djibouti||Jordan||Netherlands||Spain|
|Argentina||Dominica||Kazakhstan||New Zealand||Sri Lanka|
|Armenia||Dominican Republic||Kenya||Nicaragua||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Bangladesh||Fiji||Latvia||Papua New Guinea||Tajikistan|
|Bolivia||Germany||Macao||Qatar||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Macedonia||Romania||Tunisia||Grenada|
|Brazil||Guatemala||Malawi||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Tuvalu|
|Burkina Faso||Honduras||Marshall Islands||San Marino||United Arab Emirates|
|Cambodia||Hong Kong||Mauritania||Sao Tome and Principe||United Kingdom|
|Canada||Hungary||Mauritius||Senegal||United States of America|
|Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||Israel||Morocco||Solomon Islands||Zambia|