Information about Grenada:
- Location: the Caribbean Sea, an island located between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, northern Venezuela.
- Capital: Saint George.
- Total area: 344 sq km.
- The official language: English, colloquial: French.
- Government type: Parliamentary democracy and Commonwealth country.
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar(ECD).
- It gained independence from the United Kingdom on February 7, 1974.
For more information about Grenada Citizenship by investment program fees and benefits, Please visit this click here.
Grenada is a member of one of the following organizations:
- British Commonwealth(The British Commonwealth)
- United Nations(UN).
- Organization of American States(OAS).
- Caribbean group(CARICOM).
- Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS).
Why choose Grenada Citizenship by investment program?
- Grenada’s naturalization by investment program has been respected and credible since its launch in 2013.
- The Grenada passport is well respected and reputable all over the world, and Grenada passport holders enjoy traveling to131 countries from the world (the passport ranks 27th in the world) without a visa or visa upon arrival, including The United Kingdom, the Schengen countries, and China (90 days) in addition to Multiple visas for the United Arab Emirates (180)
- A Grenada passport holder can benefit from an agreement E-2 treaty signed with the United States, which enables investors to reside and work in the United States of America.
- Grenada offers a stable political environment and tax benefits for investors (Income earned outside the country is not subject to tax(
- Grenada has an advanced level of education that makes it an ideal place for investors and their families.
- One of the fastest naturalization programs: the transaction is completed within3-6months.
- The applicant file includes the wife and single children under the age of30 as well as the dependent parents( for the husband and the wife) at the age of 55 and the single and dependent siblings (for the husband and wife) at the age of 18 and over, provided that they are added at the beginning of the application.
- The program does not require residency nor travel to Grenada before, during, or after submitting the application.
- No specific level of education or managerial experience is required.
- Upon obtaining citizenship under the Grenada Citizenship Program, you and your family can enjoy full citizenship for life, as citizenship is passed on to future generations by descent.
- All nationalities can benefit from the citizenship program in Grenada, except for Iran.
Grenada passport holders can enter 131 countries visa-free (or visa on arrival)
|United Kingdom||Dominican Republic||Liechtenstein||Saint Lucia|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Egypt||Luxembourg||San Marino|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Guyana||Monaco||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Colombia||Ireland||Palestinian Territories||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||Jamaica||Philippines||Uganda|
|Dominica||Lesotho||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Zimbabwe|