As part of enhancing its services and improving the lives of its clients, Respect Company is adding Canada Permanent Residency by Investment Program (Visa Program for Start-Up Companies) to its list of programs.
The program targets entrepreneurs seeking opportunities to become permanent residents in Canada and who wish to establish an innovative business that provides employment opportunities in Canada.
The Visa Program for Start-Up companies was established in 2013. It is a program that grants Canada permanent residency by investment, which considered an attractive destination for many investors seeking a better life for themselves and their families.
The program is distinguished in several benefits, including:
* Open work permit for the applicant and his husband/wife, and its valid for three years while awaiting permanent residency.
* Permanent residency anywhere in Canada (except Quebec City).
* Free healthcare coverage.
* Free education for children.
* Reduced tuition fees at universities.
* The possibility of applying for Canadian citizenship after three years of actual permanent residency.
The program has certain conditions and terms, the most important of which are:
- It is preferable for the main applicant’s age to be between 22 and 55 years.
- Proficiency in the English language at an intermediate level, meaning obtaining a score not less than 4 at the IELTS test.
- A financial solvency of no less than 200,000 USD.
- It is preferable for the applicant to hold a post-secondary certificate.
- The applicant must have managerial experience or be an owner or partner.
If you would like to learn more about the Canada permanent residency by investment program and how it aligns with your needs, feel free to schedule a free consultation with one of our investment advisors.