Table of content:
- Information about Dominica
- Dominica citizenship by Investment program
- Dominica is a member of one of many organizations
About Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
- An island located in the Caribbean Sea, and it is famous for its unspoiled natural beauty.
- Society in Dominica is made up of a harmonious mixture of English, French, African and Caribbean cultures.
- Dominica has a stable society and economy with the lowest crime rates in the region.
- The capital and main seat of government is Russia.
- Area: 751 square kilometers (290 square miles).
- Population in the year 2014: 73,449.
- Official language: English.
- Main industries: Tourism, agriculture, and light industries.
- Currency: East Caribbean dollar
- It gained independence from the United Kingdom on November 3, 1978.
For more information about Dominica citizenship by Investment program fees and benefits, Please visit this click here.
- Dominica residency is not required in order to obtain citizenship.
- The program does not require interviews before approval is issued, except in cases specified by the government.
- The program does not require a specific level of education for the applicant, nor a level of management experience.
- Dominica citizenships are allowed to hold other nationalities.
- There are no capital gains taxes, no wealth taxes, and no inheritance taxes for non-Dominica residents.
- The Dominica Naturalization by Investment Program has been respected and credible since its launch in 1993.
- The Dominica passport is well respected and reputed all over the world, the passport is ranked 29th in the world, and Dominica passport holders enjoy travel to 129 countries without a visa, including The United Kingdom, Ireland, the Schengen countries, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey, Singapore, Thailand, and other countries.
- Upon obtaining citizenship within the framework of the Dominica Citizenship Program, you and your family can enjoy full citizenship for life, as citizenship is passed on to future generations by descent.
- Applicants of all nationalities can benefit from the program, except for applications where the source of income for the applicant is from one of the following countries: Iran, Syria, North Korea, Sudan.
Dominica citizenship by Investment program
- The Dominica Citizenship by Investment program was established in 1993, and the program leads to the granting of full citizenship and a passport within 3-6 months of starting the transaction.
- Submission of applications is through authorized agents exclusively, and applications cannot be submitted directly to the Citizenship by Investment Department.
Dominica is a member of one of the following organizations:
- Commonwealth of Nations
- United Nations (UN)
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- The Caribbean Community (CARICOM)
- Organization of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS)
- Member of the International Criminal Court.
The applicant can choose one of the two program options:
- Option to contribute financially without real estate investment.
- Real estate investment option.
Dominica passport holders can enter 129 countries visa-free (or visa on arrival) including:
|Antigua and Barbuda||Ethiopia||Macao||Seychelles|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Haiti||Montenegro||Swaziland|
|Comoros||Ireland||Palestinian Territories||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cote d’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)||Italy||Peru||Tuvalu|
|Dominican Republic||Lesotho||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Zambia|
A Dominica passport holder can also obtain a visa to Canada and the United States easily when applying for a visa request.