Hungary: The Hidden Jewel of the Central Europe
Hungary is a European country also known as (Magyar Orszag), and its capital is Budapest city. It is a country rich in diverse cultures, arts, literature, music, different foods, in addition to multiple types of medical care, and is one of the thirty most visited destinations around the world, due to its strategic location in Central Europe, bordered by Slovakia, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Slovenia and Austria.
- Area: 93,028 sq. km.
- Population in 2023: 9,699,577.
- Oﬃcial language: Hungarian. English is widely used in business and government contexts.
- Currency: Hungarian Forint (HUF) and Euro.
- Hungary is a member of the Schengen Zone, European Union, and NATO.
- GDP: 184,651 billion USD.
- Passport ranked 4th globally.
- No stay requirements or nationality restrictions.
- High attraction of business investment opportunities.
- Aﬀordable cost of living.
About the program:
The Hungarian residency program by real estate investment is an exclusive program for a limited number of leading companies such as Respect Services Company, and it is one of the best European residency programs in terms of benefits and cost at the present time. This program grants the applicant a European residence permit through a distinctive real estate investment opportunity with a guaranteed return on investment, without residency requirements, enjoy the benefits of European residency such as freedom of movement between European Union countries, health insurance and free education for children in government schools for the foundation stage.
Residency type and validity:
- All citizens are allowed to apply including Russia and Belarus
- Success rate 100% with FULL REFUND policy.
- Will entitle holders for free Public Education in Hungary and travel freely through the Schengen zone.
- The main applicants are entitled to a 5‐year other” type residence permit while the family members receive a 3‐year residence permit.
- All permits are extendable, and the family members will be entitled to the right of stay until the main applicant’s permit is valid.
- Grant the applicant and his/her family the right of residence (non-mandatory) and settle in Hungary with free movement within the European Union and the Schengen area without restrictions.
- There is no minimum number of days to be in Hungary to maintain the residency.
- All nationalities are allowed to apply for the program, including citizens of Russia, Belarus, Iraqi Kurdistan, Iran, and other nationalities who are not allowed to apply for other residency or citizenship by investment programs.
- Speed of obtaining European residency within 2-4 months.
- The European residence permit is issued first, and then the applicant completes the purchase of the real estate.
- The success rate for obtaining European residency is high with a full refund policy in case the application is rejected.
- The right to free public education for students in the foundation stage.
- Health insurance includes the applicant and his/her family members within the program fees.
- The European residence permit is issued for a period of 5 years for the main applicant and 3 years for his family members with the possibility of renewal provided that the real estate investment is retained.
- The holder of European residency can apply for permanent residence, then Hungarian citizenship and passport according to the conditions and laws of each stage.
Program Terms and Conditions:
The residence program in Hungary is characterized by its simplicity and ease of achievement for interested individuals, which includes the following requirements:
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Successful completion of due diligence and background verification checks.
- Prove financial net‐worth through bank balances (EUR 150,000 + EUR 16,000 per family member).
- Invest in completed and ready residential property within the region of Budapest city, Hungary.
Stages and Steps:
Stage 1: (2‐4 months)
Sign the Service Agreement.
Assigning a Processing Consultant for the
EUR 5,000 Covering: professional
|Step 2||Preparation of the necessary documents and information.|
Upon notification of receiving complete documents and information:
Application Fees: EUR 60,500 (+as
per the fees table above)
· Securing the appointment at the Embassy.
· Visiting the embassy for biometric registration and submission of the application.
(Appointment scheduling might extend beyond the initial 15‐day period due to the Embassy’s
|EUR 80 Visa fees/per person EUR 30 Consular attestation fees/per signature|
· Following approval, clients will receive a D‐ Visa granting access to Hungary for the purpose of collecting their 5‐year residency. This D‐Visa remains valid for 12 months for entry with a 30‐day stay.
· Applicant will sign a declaration committing to property purchase within three months after receiving residency.
Before day 90 following the day the residency is
|The Property’s Full costs and fees|
Investment & fees:
1- Property‐related costs and fees
Invest in a property for at least HUF 54,000,000 Approx. EUR
142,000 (at the time of signature)
|EUR 300||Property acquisition fees|
|EUR 6,000||Property acquisition Duty is 4% of the value of property.|
|EUR 1,500||lawyer’s fee is 1% (one percent) of the value of real property|
|EUR 400||VAT (27%) of the 1%.|
|EUR 320||Government and land registry admin fees|
RESPECT and Partners provide properties with a guaranteed return on
investment of 2% per year NET to the owner.
2- Application fees
|EUR 60,500||for Spouse + 2 minor children (under 18).|
|EUR 3,000||for the 3rd minor and each extra family member (under 18).|
for each family member of the age 18 and under 27
or parents of the main applicant or the spouse over the age of 65.
|To be added|
EUR 80 Visa fees/per person
EUR 30 Consular attestation fees/per signature